ISO 9001 is the latest stage in the ISO 9001 revision process. This one-day course includes the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This course enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in their process of transitioning to ISO 9001:2015. Participants will learn the different components on how to plan and implement the transition to the new version of the standard. Moreover, the training course will also explore on the time frame of implementation and the influence on current processes.
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard framework
- ISO 9001:2008 revision project
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
- Transition to ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Closing the training
- Certification Exam
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of ISO 9001:2015 as compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of quality management
Domain 2: Understanding the high-level structure application on the QMS
Domain 3: Understand, interpret and plan the ISO 9001 changes
Domain 4: Planning the QMS transition based on ISO 9001
Domain 5: Understanding the difference between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Duration: 2 hours
For more information about exam, refer to the section on ISO 9001:2015 Transition Exam
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential
- Senior management
- Persons responsible for the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization
- Persons considering implementing a new quality management system
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
- Accredited Training Organization & Examination Centre
- Certified & Accredited Trainers
- Thousands of Hours of Auditing & Implementation Experience
- Participant manual contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- Case Study Based & Consulting Practice based training model & not a bookish approach!
- In case of failure of an exam, the participants are allowed to retake the exam (*)
- Certification Fees is inclusive of exclusive offer.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
- You will be prepared as Industry Consultant