PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects.
PRINCE2 is one of the most recognized project management certification. PRINCE2 is a process-based method for project management, owned by AXELOS, UK, that can be used for managing any type of project. IEVISION IT SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. is an accredited training organization by AXELOS ATO. This internationally recognized standard of achievement gives project managers the essential tools to practice project management and deliver organizational results.
Four Days intensive classroom training with in-depth PRINCE2 2009 knowledge . Clear identification of contents or material which is must to pass exam. Copy of APMG accredited courseware and practice questions to pass the APMG PRINCE2 Foundation Certification and PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification exam in their first try.
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foun-dation level.
- Understand the PRINCE2 Method and Framework.
- What are Projects, Characteristics of Projects.
- The Structure of PRINCE2.
- Understand the Four Integrated Elements of PRINCE2.
- Understand the 7 PRINCE2 Principles and their Purpose.
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Themes and their Purpose.
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Processes, their Pur-pose, Objectives, Activities and Outputs.
- Understand the PRINCE2 Project Manage-ment team Roles and their Responsibilities.
- Key PRINCE2 Project Management Prod-ucts and why and where they are created.
- Increased Salary! Often, earning a certification, such as the PRINCE2, can quickly lead to compensation increase of 20% or more.
- Networking opportunity & also who consistently want to make them salable in competitive market.
- Key to your Job/Career Change! Many technical people who want to advance will earn their PRINCE2 certification in order to move into position of greater responsibility.
- Self Confidence,! You have Achieved the PRINCE2 certification based on the years of experience, Hard work, Dedication & you will have the abilities of change.
Purpose of the Foundation Qualification:
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient know ledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting
PRINCE2. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Purpose of the Practitioner Qualification :
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
PRINCE2 Foundation Exam (Closed Book)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Question: 75 Questions (70 carries marks)
- Exam Pass Mark: 50%
PRINCE 2 Practitioner Exam (Open Book)
- Duration: 2.5 Hour
- Format: Objective
- Number of Question: 8
- Exam Pass Mark: 55%
- All IT Professional
- Systems and Network Administrators
- Managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organiza-tion.
- General Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Anyone who wants to obtain PRINCE2 certification.
- Consultants with 15+ Yrs of Large Program & Project Management, Agile and Scrum Master Ex-perienced
- Trained more than 2500+ Professionals & supported certifying Prince2 Examination
- Case Study & Live Projects Based Training Workshop
- Detailed Analysis/Explanation on the key Project Management Concepts and Methodologies
- Copy of EXIN accredited courseware and practice questions. Clear identification of contents/material which is must to pass exam.
- Pleasant Training Ambiance and Facilities, keeping Profes-sionals in consideration
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (Mandarin)