There are significant benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification for all levels of professionals across the industry. A growing number of companies are looking to fill a wide variety of positions with candidates who are adept at applying the principles of Six Sigma.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. Green Belt possesses all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
Six Sigma is structured, data driven methodology of improving the different processes of an organization to such an extent where it can reduce the defects to only 3.4 per 1 million opportunities. It ensures process stability and improves processes and activities that add value. Its ability to deliver tangible as well as intangible results in driving its adoption by businesses across the world as part of their operational processes.
Six Sigma professionals are some of the most sought after individuals because of the value they bring in and their ability to significantly improve the processes and make a positive impact on the organizational goals.
Key to realizing the benefits of LSS is utilizing and integrating individuals highly trained in the process, and who have attained a certification referred to as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. An LSS Black Belt must go through rigorous training in planning, development, project team management, measurement systems analysis, organizational leadership and communication strategy in order to achieve their certification, of which there are several levels.
• The basics of six sigma
• The fundamentals of six sigma
• Selecting lean six sigma projects
• The lean enterprise
• Process definition
• Basic statistics
• Measurement system analysis
• Process capability
• Patterns of variation
• Inferential statistics
• Hypothesis testing
• Hypothesis testing with normal data
• Simple linear regression
• Multiple regression analysis
• Lean controls
• Statistical process control (spc)
- Gain sufficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma to be able to work effectively in improvement team.
- Learn to analyses and refine processes to improve efficiency and remove waste using Lean.
- Apply Six Sigma principles and techniques to reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
- Add value for customers, employees and shareholders by minimizing process variation and waste.
- Improve performance and reduce time scales for Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Reduced cost, improved efficiency, better resource utilization, more profitable organization
- Certified people demonstrate knowledge of Six Sigma. They are always in demand.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
- Exam Duration: 150 Min
- Exam Format: 100 Multiple Choice Question
- Exam Pass Mark: 70% (70 out of 100)
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
- Chinese (Mandarin)