IEVISION PAYMENT REFUND POLICY
We value your engagement with IEVISION IT Services Pvt. Ltd. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for classroom or Virtual or online training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
IEVISION IT SERVICES Pvt. Ltd., reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
• In case IEVISION IT SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Virtual or Online Training
• If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
• If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
• In case of third party courses (eg. PMP, Cloud Computing etc..), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancellation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
• No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Imp Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.