1. Introduction to Service Integration and Management
1.1 The candidate can outline the SIAM fundamentals.
1.2 The candidate can describe the SIAM methodology and the various structures suggested for the service integrator layer.
2. Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
2.1 The candidate can list the SIAM implementation key stages and explain the main objectives and activities of these stages.
3. Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
3.1 The candidate knows the different SIAM roles and their responsibilities.
4. Service Integration and Management practices
4.1 The candidate can explain different practices of SIAM.
5. Processes to support Service Integration and Management
5.1 The candidate understands processes in a SIAM ecosystem.
5.2 The candidate understands the objectives and SIAM considerations of the main processes that support Service Integration and Management.
6. Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
6.1 The candidate understands the main challenges within a SIAM ecosystem, their associated risks and potential mitigation.
7. Service Integration and Management and other practices
7.1 The candidate can outline the importance of other practices to SIAM
Service Integration and Management is a methodology used to manage multiple service providers and to integrate them seamlessly to provide a single business-facing IT organization. The EXIN BCS SIAM® Foundation tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles. This certification covers themes such as: potential benefits as well as the challenges and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management. The SIAM® certification also includes examples of implementation structures, governance, tooling and data considerations and the common processes used in a SIAM ecosystem. A candidate who successfully completes the EXIN BCS SIAM® Foundation knows how Service Integration and Management delivers business value and is able to contribute to the implementation and use of Service Integration and Management in an organization.
- To Showcase IT Professional Capabilities
- Highly Motivational & Rewarding
- Significant career opportunities
- Achieve International Certification
- Achieving milestones in professional career
- Equip yourself with internationally used latest terminologies
- To Make yourself salable in competitive world
- Improved governance and control of suppliers and services AND costs.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness across IT service delivery.
- The potential to optimize value from suppliers.
- Greater flexibility to plug-and-play new suppliers into the SIAM ecosystem.
- Better service and cost predictability
- Examination type: Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 of 40)
- Open book/notes: No
- Electronic equipment/aides permitted: No
- Time allotted for examination: 60 minutes
- Software Development Management professionals
- Application Support Professionals
- Those who are looking for Skill Development
- Aspirants looking for corporate entry
- Professional from other industries aspiring to enter in IT
- Professionals looking for Job Change
- EXIN Accredited Global ATO & AEO
- International examination booking on finger tips
- 1 Year Voucher Validity
- Test your readiness before appearing - Free Mock Question Sets
- Convenient payment methods to choose
- Professionally Trained & Dedicated Support Staff
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rate
- Globally Partnered with Various Certification Providers
- Excellent Pre & Post Exam Support
- Immediate Result, Online Certificate in 3 business days