ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Environmental Management Systems, consequently reducing an organization’s negative environmental impacts and improving its overall performance and efficiency.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Environmental Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 14001 in an organization.
The “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
Domain 2: Environmental Management System (EMS)
Domain 3: Planning an EMS implementation based on ISO 14001
Domain 4: Implementing an EMS based on ISO 14001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an EMS based on ISO 14001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an EMS based on ISO 14001
Domain 7: Preparing for an EMS certification audit
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 14001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Environmental Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in Environmental Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Environmental Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- EMS team members
- Accredited Training Organization & Examination Centre
- Certified & Accredited Trainers
- Thousands of Hours of Auditing & Implementation Experience
- Participant manual contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- Case Study Based & Consulting Practice based training model & not a bookish approach!
- In case of failure of an exam, the participants are allowed to retake the exam (*)
- Certification Fees is inclusive of exclusive offer.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
- You will be prepared as Industry Consultant